Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF!!

Guess what time it is??  That's right, it's 5?F!  Seriously,  I envy people who post things every day.  I just feel like my daily life is not that interesting and don't want to bore you to death.  However, I love my 5 questions!




1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?


I did!  Actually, I had 2.  One of my mother's aunts was a teacher (as well as a nun) in California.  She hooked me up with one of her students, a girl, there.  Her name was Christina Hernandez.  I can't believe I remember her name!  I was in grade school when we were pen pals.  I wonder what ever happened to her?  Hmmm.... Moving on, I was pen pals with another girl also.  She lived in France.  Unfortunately, I cannot remember her name at all.   I was in grade school when we were pen pals, too!  My daughter, Aislinn, has several pen pals right now.   One is in France, another in Poland and a third in Australia.  It's great because they send each other things specific to where they live.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?

An actress.  Staring in something with Josh Duhamel.  Hmm?  Oh, sorry.  I was daydreaming for a minute there.  Whew!


3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?

I would have to say driving over a bridge over water.  I totally hate that.  Even today.  It doesn't matter if it's super tall or just a low bridge.  There is a very long bridge near where I used to live in Florida that went over a lake famous for alligators.  I would hit 80 going over that.  The thought of having the bridge collapse and being in the water with those man-eaters just totally terrified me.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?

Probably complaining over things you can't change.  Seriously though, we all do it.  And I agree that it is normal.  Sometimes it's just to vent frustrations, but if you can't do anything about the situation, then it is just a waste of time.


5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?

Other than dust?  I can't think of any specific clothing item.  I rarely buy any new clothes, so what's in my closet has been there for years.  And years.  I think Joe has shirts from when he was in high school.  (He grew up in a family of pack rats!)   I think there might even be a pocket watch of his grandfathers in there somewhere.

I will be back later today to post on some things that have happened in the past 2 weeks.  I know, you can hardly contain the joy!  In the meantime, have a great day!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good answers.

I still don't like to drive over bridges. (I had forgotten that one)

The dust remark hit home too.

Have a good weekend.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers